Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three weeks old

Found a new way to get the weekly photos that provides a bit more support for the baby! I have retired the Boppy and found a new, better breastfeeding pillow, but the Boppy is proving to be good for these pictures until Miles has more support from his own body. I can't believe he's three weeks old already. We just had a lovely visit from Craig's sister, Karen and her family (and I can't believe we forgot to take a picture!! We're still getting up to speed with the whole picture taking thing). Miles did great, only a little fussing, stayed awake and then fell asleep with no screaming when he got back in my arms. Maybe we're turning a corner??? I'm still loving the snuggly sleepy times he has...before we know it, he'll be crawling and wanting to take off on his own. Anyway, without further ado, I present you with week 3:




Aunt Mary came to help out today.



He's started noticing things around him. Here he is having a 'conversation' with his penguin friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment