This is Miles on the fake horse at The Children's Museum. I actually couldn't believe he wanted to go near it, let alone get on it. I wasn't much older when the 'horse bug' struck-leading to a lot of years of begging for lessons and eventually competing in horse shows. Granted, this isn't a live horse, but it struck me as funny that he seemed so gung ho to get on this guy. I'd even say he was enjoying himself! I hope there isn't a horse gene. Guess we'll know for sure when we get to see the real horse at Grandma Julie's house. Stay tuned.....
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Uh oh.
This is Miles on the fake horse at The Children's Museum. I actually couldn't believe he wanted to go near it, let alone get on it. I wasn't much older when the 'horse bug' struck-leading to a lot of years of begging for lessons and eventually competing in horse shows. Granted, this isn't a live horse, but it struck me as funny that he seemed so gung ho to get on this guy. I'd even say he was enjoying himself! I hope there isn't a horse gene. Guess we'll know for sure when we get to see the real horse at Grandma Julie's house. Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment