These pics were actually taken before Christmas (12/13/11 I think. Sheesh, it wasn't that long ago and already I've forgotten!), a week before our Christmas break started. Isaac has actually been home with his parents for the last two weeks, enjoying a little bit of sleeping in and staying home. But, I digress...so, this was a little outing to our new Natural History Museum. It is gorgeous and full of hands on activities for kids throughout. The fish and water are located in an actual room devoted to little ones. There's a cave, some live animals/bugs in cages, this stream, costumes, a play garden and little activity backpacks. Lots of fun. I love that with the reflection of the flash, the fish actually looks like it might be real. But, the best part, it's indoors and has lots of ground to cover. Perfect for our cold, cloudy, inversion-filled winter. Yes!
Trying to get a shot at the archaeological dig site (which you can walk down into!!). Oh well, I did my best! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment