Sunday, March 4, 2012
A few of his favorite things...
Cars (especially the characters from the movies) are still the preferred and much loved toy around here. I wanted to capture Miles giving all their names now, because his pronunciation is improving daily (in fact, this video was made a couple weeks ago and it's amazing the difference already!). My favorite is Uncle Topolino and the main reason I made this video.
As a side note, I haven't been posting many developmental updates lately, so this video may be surprising. Miles is a talker now. In 6 months his vocabulary has exploded. There are even sentences! He has also started repeating everything, so we are trying to be ever vigilant. :)
While I'm at it, I should also mention we have bid diapers good-bye! In January, Miles began potty training and things went pretty smoothly. Definitely a nice transition to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment