This happened today, after naps. Isaac was vehemently shoving 'trash' into the play kitchen. I personally love his crazy hair and complementary expression. He was VERY SERIOUS about his trash duties. Turns out the fire part was from Toy Story 3, which I discovered after the camera was turned off. He was in quite the mood today and I think this captured a little sense of it. :) (pretty hilarious!)
Thursday, May 24, 2012
For the Valas
This happened today, after naps. Isaac was vehemently shoving 'trash' into the play kitchen. I personally love his crazy hair and complementary expression. He was VERY SERIOUS about his trash duties. Turns out the fire part was from Toy Story 3, which I discovered after the camera was turned off. He was in quite the mood today and I think this captured a little sense of it. :) (pretty hilarious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! Just saw your text. Thanks for posting this, it's so classic Isaac! LOL!!! I e also been enjoying reading about the interactions between miles and Isaac in the daily reports - just never get a chance to talk about it since I'm always rushing...but loving it!
ReplyDelete