Thursday, December 8, 2011

So behind

I'm really behind on posts for this blog. Yes, stating the obvious, I know. I just seem to be out of energy, time or both these days. Parenting a two-year old is certainly challenging. Oh the negotiations all day! And, I haven't mentioned this before, but most days we have another little guy, Isaac, joining us as well. When his parents mentioned they were looking for a new childcare situation, we talked about it and decided to give it a try. Both are teachers, so we're on a nine month calendar that began at the end of August. I think it might be safe to say we've finally made the transition and things are running much smoother. Isaac is about 7 months older than Miles, very bright, very verbal and very active. He keeps us on our toes!

As for Zion, I should have mentioned that was a trip we took at the beginning of November. It was a great little weekend getaway, although as you saw, cold!

See, that's all I have in me right now. So, I'll leave you with this and promises of more to come:


Miles and Isaac posing in front of their respective paintings

1 comment:

  1. Oh you make it so fun for them! Thanks SOOOOOOO much for everything you do, and your generous amounts of patience. I love the picture of them with their paintings.

    ReplyDelete