This winter proved to be the final straw. Terrible air quality had us housebound and gasping. Seriously, I was actually physically affected by the air this past winter. Moving always seems to come up right around February and I guess this time we are serious. Craig is ready to make some serious career changes and we want to leave the smoggy air behind. Right now, LaGrande, OR is top on our list of places we'll go. Actually, it's the only place on the list. Craig has two sisters there, Miles would have lots of cousins and Grandma Julie, Grandma Lucy and Aunt Lori only live about 1.5 hours away. So far, my mom is open to coming with us, which is great, because we want her to be around us too! Miles has really developed a sweet relationship with her. We took a trip out there to look at the town with critical eyes. It's a lovely place, a small town with lots of open land. Lots of details to be figured out though. The plan is to move this spring, early summer. I guess I will be able to update as I have more details.
My mom bought Miles a Rubik's cube to play with. He was interested at first, but quickly wanted mom and dad to figure it out. Ha! It's still a mess.
Beautiful countryside complete with rainbows. Now you're just showing off Oregon!
I woke up from a little nap and found this. The kids found their 'Cars' movie and had it playing for Miles. He was happy as a clam. The whole weekend was amazing that way. Miles was off and running with all the kids and hardly seemed to notice or need us at all. Quite a difference from our times in Salt Lake.
The girls built Miles a little fort, complete with personalized details!
Throwing rocks at a little lake just up the road a bit from town.
No comments:
Post a Comment