Monday, August 19, 2013

Summertime Fun


Suddenly, out of nowhere, Miles wanted to ride his bike.  Unfortunately, it's a bit small for him, but he is undaunted.  We've gone out quite a few times and are going to try to find one with peddles before the summer/fall ends.  His balance is getting quite good, so I hope the transition to peddles won't discourage him.


Enjoying flowers we found while on a walk.



Another favorite place, Memory Grove.  We take Butters and they both run up and down the trails.  Of course, we also spend quite a bit of time at the creek for rock throwing!





Picnic and carousel ride in Liberty Park.



Miles got awfully quiet and when I peeked in his room, this is what I found.  I love that he spread his blanket out before falling asleep.


Smoothies in the hammock with dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment