Saturday, December 26, 2009
Holding our breath
Two friends of ours have come to our aid. Russin lent us a different car seat to try and Suzi lent us the warm fuzzy wrap you see on it. So far, the two seem to be working. The car seat has a deeper seat and easier straps to adjust. The amazing thing, the crying fits have decreased dramatically. In fact, (knock on wood) they are almost non-existent. We can even put him in it while he's awake without any screaming. I don't know if you can fully appreciate how amazing and wonderful this is. For the first time, I can actually imagine leaving the house. Yes, leaving the house. For walks, appointments, whatever! We'll never know if it was coincidental timing and he was actually on the verge of liking his other car seat, but I am not about to tempt fate. As far as I'm concerned, this car seat is magic. Pure, unadulterated magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment